PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION INFORMATION
We collect personal information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you create a profile on our Site, fill out a form, provide your information for inclusion in an email distribution, make a purchase, communicate with us via third-party social media sites, request customer support, or otherwise communicate with us. The types of personal information we may collect include your name, address (billing and shipping), email address, telephone number(s), credit card number(s), birth date, gender, security question answers and any other information you choose to provide.
When you access or use our Site, visit our stores or otherwise transact business with us, we automatically collect information about you, including:
- Transactional Information: When you make a purchase or return, we collect information about the transaction, such as product details, purchase price, and date and location of the transaction.
- Log and Usage Information: We collect information related to your access to and use of the Site, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, links clicked, your IP address, and the page you visited before navigating to our Site.
- Information Collected by Cookies and Similar Tracking Technologies: We (and our service providers) use different technologies, including cookies and web beacons, to collect information. Cookies are small files sent by us to your computer or device that help us gauge the success of our Site and will track session information such as what pages you access and for how long, which allows us to make updates to enhance your experience, including recognizing your preferences to make shopping easier for you and providing you with a customized experience. Web beacons (also known as “pixel tags” or “clear GIFs”) are electronic images that may be used on our Site or in our emails and help deliver cookies, count visits, and understand usage and campaign effectiveness.
This information is used to:
- process and ship your order
- collect payment for your order
- communicate with you regarding your order
- contact you with marketing offers and information
- comply with applicable provisions of the Patriot Act and other federal laws.
NON-PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
Non-personally identifiable information includes:
• the IP address of your computer
• the type of computer or device you are using, etc.
This information allows us to deliver a positive user experience to you when shopping on our site as well as to detect and prevent fraud. Note that the non-personally identification is not linked to any personally identifiable information you submit on our site.
29 AND 11 does not share this information with third-parties except as it may be required to process your order, to deliver marketing materials or to comply with governmental regulations. We may contract with third-party companies or persons to provide certain services including credit card processing, shipping, data analysis and management, promotional services, etc. We call these third parties our Service Providers. We provide our Service Providers with the information needed for them to perform these services on our behalf. We also ask our Service Providers to confirm that their privacy practices are consistent with ours. Please contact these third-party companies (e.g., PayPal) directly for more information about their specific privacy policies. This information is never sold to third-parties.
If you do not wish for your personal information to be used in connection with a marketing database for direct marketing purposes, or, where applicable, you wish to withdraw any consent you previously provided to us, you may ask us to opt out of this use by contacting us at email@example.com
In addition, we may disclose information about you (i) if we are required to do so by any law, rule, regulation or legal process, (ii) to law enforcement authorities or other government entities, and (iii) when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property and safety of us or any third party, or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual fraudulent or illegal activity. We also reserve the right to transfer personal information we have about you in the event we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets (including in the event of a reorganization, dissolution or liquidation).
Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
Your data is stored through Shopify’s data storage, databases and the general Shopify application. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall.
If you choose a direct payment gateway to complete your purchase, then Shopify stores your credit card data. It is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted.
All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover.
PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
For more insight, you may also want to read Shopify’s Terms of Service (https://www.shopify.com/legal/terms) or Privacy Statement (https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy).
NOTICE TO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
You have the right, subject to certain exceptions defined in the California Consumer Protection Act (“CCPA”) and other applicable laws and regulations, to request that companies disclose certain information to you about their collection and use of your personal information over the past 12 months. This right of access includes information about:
- the categories of personal information we collected about you;
- the categories of sources for the personal information we collected about you;
- our business or commercial purpose for collecting that personal information;
- the categories of third parties with whom we share that personal information;
- the categories of personal information that each recipient received; and
- the specific pieces of personal information we collected about you.
We take reasonable administrative, technical, and physical measures to help protect personal information from loss, theft, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. While we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your information.
If our store is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell products to you.
HOW TO CONTACT US
If you have any questions or comments about this Online Privacy Notice, would like to exercise your rights, or would like us to update information we have about you or your preferences, please contact our Customer Care by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You also may write to:
29 AND 11, LLC
3213 Sweetbriar Lane
Fort Worth, Texas 76109
Attn: Customer Care
This privacy notice supersedes and replaces all our previous privacy notices. From time to time, we may update this privacy notice. Notice of any such updates which contain any material changes will be posted below in the “Material Updates” section. You are encouraged to check our website periodically for any material changes to this privacy notice.